Bicycle Kingdom Inc.

 
Beijing Bike Tours
plus BIKE BEIJING
plus BIKE SHANGHAI
plus BIKE HAINAN
plus BIKE SUZHOU
plus BIKE XIAN
HOME
BIKING TRIPS
BIKE RENTALS
RESERVATIONS
ABOUT US
LOCATION
CONTACT US
 
                                           
 

Beijing Transportation: Bicycles tips and advice posted by real travelers and Beijing locals.

Bicycles: Get some exercise

Well China is known having many bicycles and it's still true as this picture from 2001 can attest. However, when I first went to China in 1986, it seemed that 99% of the people used bicycles for transportation. But in 2001, it seemed that 70% used biciyles and the other 30% used motor scooters or cars.

 

  1. Rent a bicycle
  2. To Bike Or Not To Bike? That is the question.
  3. Rent a bicycle and join the crowd (or escape them)
  4. capital of bicycles
  5. Biking is conveniant
  6. Beijing is a city of bicycles
  7. Bicycles: Get some exercise
  8. Best way to see Beijing is by bike
  9. Biking around Beijing is a fun way to get to know the city
  10. Bikes are handy in China
  11. The coolest bike in the world!
  12. Bike it is Beijing
  13. Biking Space
  14. Getting a lift about town
  15. Cycling around Beijing central
  16. Get around Beijing by bicycle



 

 

About us | Careers | Site Map | Chinese | @Email | Links | Link to us
Bicycle Kingdom Tours & Rentals Co.,Ltd.

Address: 34 DongHuangChengGen South Str,Beiheyan Dajie East,Beijing,China

(400m East of Forbidden City, 1km North of the Grand Hotel Beijing)
Tel: (+86) 133-8140-0738 (English), (+8610)6526-5857;
Copyright© 2005-2009, www.bicyclekingdom.com China Bicycle Tours.