Beijing is a city of bicycles. Everywhere you go is a sea of bikes. One of the most amazing sights I have seen is a swarm of bikes going one direction in an intersection meeting another and they just seem to sieve through each other with no collisions. How I don't know. For a real thrill go to Saigon and watch them do the same with motorcycles!
Despite the huge increase of cars, bikes have always been the most used vehicle in Beijing. Even during winter time...
One says the bicycles are disappearing in Beijing. When I see so many of them, I think it is a wrong idea.
- Rent a bicycle
- To Bike Or Not To Bike? That is the question.
- Rent a bicycle and join the crowd (or escape them)
- capital of bicycles
- Biking is conveniant
- Beijing is a city of bicycles
- Bicycles: Get some exercise
- Best way to see Beijing is by bike
- Biking around Beijing is a fun way to get to know the city
- Bikes are handy in China
- The coolest bike in the world!
- Bike it is Beijing
- Biking Space
- Getting a lift about town
- Cycling around Beijing central
- Get around Beijing by bicycle