If ever there was a city made for the bicycle, Beijing is it. Chaotic traffic-filled roads, more-or-less completely flat land, and knockdown cheap rental makes the city the perfect arena to wipe away the cobwebs, and test out those long-forgotten cycling skills. Yes, it can be heart-in-mouth stuff at times, but its an experience you will not forget! For me, it was cycling down the main stretch at Yongdingmennai Dajie during rush hour, with huge crowds of locals coming home from work. It was crazy; hundreds of terrible cyclists all banging handle-bars and swerving to avoid each other. Magic! You can rent a bike easy enough from most hostels for around Y10-30 a day, and the city is very bike friendly, with plenty of designated areas for your high-spec. machines.
- Rent a bicycle
- To Bike Or Not To Bike? That is the question.
- Rent a bicycle and join the crowd (or escape them)
- capital of bicycles
- Biking is conveniant
- Beijing is a city of bicycles
- Bicycles: Get some exercise
- Best way to see Beijing is by bike
- Biking around Beijing is a fun way to get to know the city
- Bikes are handy in China
- The coolest bike in the world!
- Bike it is Beijing
- Biking Space
- Getting a lift about town
- Cycling around Beijing central
- Get around Beijing by bicycle