Near the Forbiden city, somewhere at the back alley, that means in the direction away from the Tianmen Square, you should be able to find places to rent bicycle. They're a bit expensive because they rent on the hourly charges (around 20 yuan/hour). I rent my bicycle from my hotel and cost around 70 yuan for 6 hours. It's fun to cycle around the city. You should be able to visit Tianmen square, Forbidden city, Tien Tan Temple, Lama Temple, Wang Fu Jing street, Pearl's market within 6 hours. Although you may want to spend more time on Forbidden City or Tien Tan Temple (with the later one has a lot more beautiful park). Just be careful to lock your bike and try to put it with the rest of the bicycles you can find. I think in Wang Fu Jing, you can pay about 1 to 3 yuan for parking your bicycle.
- Rent a bicycle
- To Bike Or Not To Bike? That is the question.
- Rent a bicycle and join the crowd (or escape them)
- capital of bicycles
- Biking is conveniant
- Beijing is a city of bicycles
- Bicycles: Get some exercise
- Best way to see Beijing is by bike
- Biking around Beijing is a fun way to get to know the city
- Bikes are handy in China
- The coolest bike in the world!
- Bike it is Beijing
- Biking Space
- Getting a lift about town
- Cycling around Beijing central
- Get around Beijing by bicycle