There were not as many people biking around Beijing as I thought there would have been. I guess now it's the cool thing to have a car. But from the bike lanes, I know that biking used to be the popular thing to do! The bike lanes are as big as a road! So, you will be rather safe biking! Just look out for the cars as they don't really pay much attention to 'bike lane' and 'car lane' differences! I didn't bike in Beijing, just because I am very scared of biking... but I met many travellers who did bike, and they had a really fun time, and explored many places that you would not find if you were on a bus/taxi/metro. They said it was really easy and you have to be alert, but the lanes are so huge, that it's not much problem. They hired the bikes from the hostel for a cheap price.
- Rent a bicycle
- To Bike Or Not To Bike? That is the question.
- Rent a bicycle and join the crowd (or escape them)
- capital of bicycles
- Biking is conveniant
- Beijing is a city of bicycles
- Bicycles: Get some exercise
- Best way to see Beijing is by bike
- Biking around Beijing is a fun way to get to know the city
- Bikes are handy in China
- The coolest bike in the world!
- Bike it is Beijing
- Biking Space
- Getting a lift about town
- Cycling around Beijing central
- Get around Beijing by bicycle